How I became what I am
born on 26. Mai 1978 in Leipzig
School & Studying
- visiting general schools until 1996
- 2001 - 2002 obtaining the advanced technical college entrance qualification
- degree in telecommunication engineering from the University of Deutsche Telekom AG in Leipzig from 2002 to 2006
Jobs & Co.
- 1996 - 2000 apprenticeship as electronics installer
- apprenticeship as engine driver at DB Regio AG in 2000
- 2001 community service at the St John's Ambulance in Leipzig
- 2003 - 2007 part-time employment as an engine driver for the assoft GmbH - education, training and supervision of staff
- 2007 commissioning engineer for locomotives at Siemens Transportation Systems in Erlangen and Munich
- 2007 - 2008 engine driver at DB Fernverkehr AG in Nuremberg
- 2007 - 2008 part-time technical support for events in the simulation center of Deutsche Bahn AG in Fulda
- 2008 - 2010 instructor at DB Training, Learning & Consulting in Nuremberg
- since 2008
certified examiner for engine drivers
- 2009 - 2010 appointed
examiner at Deutsche Bahn AG
- 2010 appointed to the
examination board for the occupation "railwayman in operational service"
at the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Nuremberg
- 2011 branch manager on duty at ICE service station in Munich
- 2011 -2012 engineer for rail vehicle technology at Inbetriebnahmegesellschaft Transporttechnik mbH (IGT)
- since 2013 instructor at DB Training, Learning & Consulting in Nuremberg
Commitment & Hobbies
I'm railroad worker and pilot with a passion. Technology and the operation of complex transport systems fascinate me and I enjoy it to pass the knowledge to others.
To help people is more as a social obligation for me, it's a matter of honor.
I find compensation to my job through my friends, cycling, flying, or in photography.